Behavioral Health Services for Central Ohio
Northwoods Clinic is a multi specialty behavioral health clinic that includes individual therapists, couple and family therapists and psychiatric services. The clinic (and therapists) are members of The Ohiohealth Group's Clinically Integrated Network. Therefore, all members of the clinic are panel providers for those insurance companies that have contracted with the OhioHealth Group CIN. Those include the following:
- Aetna (*note: not Aetna through the State of Ohio-they use UBH for mental health. Not Trinity Health's "Aetna" plan either. Please examine your card carefully)
- First Health (Includes Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart (Includes: AHPO, Emerald and Interplan)
- Humana (GE Health Care Preferred, Humana / ChoiceCare National PPO, Humana National POS Open Access, P&G National POS, US Bank PPO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio/SuperMed (Not the HMO)
- Ohiohealth's Healthy Med Plan (managed by Optima)
- Ohio Health Choice
- Zelis Healthcare (formerly Stratose; includes Ohio Preferred Network [OPN])
Please note that Northwoods is NOT on panel for United Healthcare/UBH, Anthem, Medicaid, Caresource, Medicare etc. That does mean if you have one of these plans, each service would be paid for at the time of the visit and you would seek reimbursement from your insurance company, if available from them. Reimbursement, if available from your plan/contract is usually paid at what they deem a " usual and customary" fee, which is usually lower than the fee charged. Please see your individual plan for details.
Please talk to your individual therapist or provider about specific fees if you are paying out of pocket for services. If you have an insurance that the clinic is on panel with, you would be expected to pay copays or coinsurance and any other fee designated contractually with the clinic, including (but not limited to): paperwork, phone consultation, missed appointments, etc.
How to arrange for the intake appointment
- First, read all the information on this page and assure this practice is a good fit for you.
- Go to Schedule Appt. Page A from should pop up on the page. Complete the Consultation Request Form and submit your information.
Central Ohio's only virtual treatment center for the treatment of phobias!
- Using Psious® software (www.psious.com), we can provide exposure based treatment for fear of flying, heights, and storms.
- Contact Jenilee Accurso, PhD or Lexi Myers, MA in the Providers section for further details and to arrange an appointment